Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Dip

After seeing a few Buffalo Chicken pics come up in my Facebook feed today, I thought about Buffalo Chicken Dip. I tried to recall what was in the dip recipes I have seen in the past and I looked through the cabinets and fridge to see what I had on hand. This was the result and it was uber yummy! A nice warm dip to enjoy on a chilly night at home.

2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast (I had some Market Day diced chicken breast that I had thawed sitting in my fridge)
3/4 cup of Frank's Original Red Hot Sauce (or a little more if you like it really hot)
1/2 cup bleu cheese
8 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. Trader Joe's Swiss and Gruyere shredded cheese
Ranch dressing

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine shredded chicken, hot sauce and bleu cheese in a bowl. Spread cream cheese onto a baking sheet or casserole dish. This was just for a quick snack and home. I'd definitely use a prettier baking dish if making it for a party.

Pour chicken mixture over cream cheese. Sprinkle shredded cheese blend over chicken. You could use any kind of shredded cheese here, but this Trader Joe's mix is one of my very favorites.

Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with ranch dressing.

Serve with tortilla chips or crackers or spread on crusty bread.




Comments